I miss Troubadour
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Thanks Biff

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 10:44I miss Troubadour
I have a feeling that he might be autistic spectrum, and maybe we need to reconsider somewhat.

Clearly he is obsessing about us.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Thanks Biff

Post by Biff »

Del wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 11:42
I have a feeling that he might be autistic spectrum, and maybe we need to reconsider somewhat.

Indeed. Gets validation from being hated. Weird.
Del
Usher
Usher

Thanks Biff

Post by Del »

Biff wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 12:04 Indeed. Gets validation from being hated. Weird.
Exactly. That's why I suspect spectrum.

If we let him back as a posting member, then we can respond or ignore him as we wish. If he posts his outrageous stuff and no one responds, maybe he'll lose interest or learn to play with grown-ups.

Anyhow, consider leaving his next sock puppet account open for a few days or a week. Just a thought.... I really don't care how you choose to handle it.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Thanks Biff

Post by Biff »

Del wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 12:33
Biff wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 12:04 Indeed. Gets validation from being hated. Weird.
Exactly. That's why I suspect spectrum.

If we let him back as a posting member, then we can respond or ignore him as we wish. If he posts his outrageous stuff and no one responds, maybe he'll lose interest or learn to play with grown-ups.

Anyhow, consider leaving his next sock puppet account open for a few days or a week. Just a thought.... I really don't care how you choose to handle it.
Every time he creates a new identity he pre-loads about 3 puppets. I preemptively delete them. Today I installed an extension to defeat email validators... we'll see what he comes up with next.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Thanks Biff

Post by Jocose »

Hmm. Interesting. I dont know who "he" is but seeing his possible stance on abortion I'm guessing "he" is also "anti-trump", pro vaccine etc etc. (I'm not saying I or we here on CPS are pro-trump or anti-vaxx or etc etc)

Was wondering if "he" is a bot or fed or just a blue check in general?

Who knows. Who cares?
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Vargas

Thanks Biff

Post by Vargas »

Biff wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 12:04 I have a feeling that he might be autistic spectrum, and maybe we need to reconsider somewhat.

Dude, you are such a candy-ass I'm ghey!. So worry about 'being liked' like a little girl instead of being respected. Bleh...

Honestly, there's only a handful of people here who I'd talk to or who have anything of value to read. Folks like JMG, Hugo, Judge Rusty, and even Del, despite him being misguided, are worth reading. Even if they didn't "like me" I'd still read them.

And there are some others who I won't name who sounds like literal morons, repressed homosexuals, or people with genuine psychological problems that are beyond me and Freud's ability to properly diagnose. I wouldn't give to fucks if they died in a school shooting tomorrow, let along if they "like" me. Heh. :twisted:

I'm usually nice enough not to say it like it is to avoid hurting your fee-fees, but I guess I'll just be brutally honest. I'm not here for the losers who don't matter. The only thing they objectively offer is making me instantly feel superior physically, intellectually, and aesthetically - after spending more than 10 seconds in their presence.

And yeah, that includes ignoramuses like you who could just kindly f-ck off with your micromanagement and this place, objectively, would be the better for it (regardless of your fee-fees on the issue).

C'mon, dude, you already know that I'm, scientifically speaking, the most beautiful, intellectual, and articulate person in your room - and I kicked your candy ass everytime you tried and failed to have a "debate" with me too. Just admit it and stop being a hater who refuses to show respect where it's due. :twisted: )
Biff wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 13:10 Anyhow, consider leaving his next sock puppet account open for a few days or a week. Just a thought.... I really don't care how you choose to handle it.

Every time he creates a new identity he pre-loads about 3 puppets. I preemptively delete them. Today I installed an extension to defeat email validators... we'll see what he comes up with next.
Lmao, dude you're lying and being a moron AGAIN. Check the time that this account was created - literally 5 minutes ago. No one created any "pre-emptive accounts" except to throw you off for a chuckle. No one has to do that. I created one now - just like that. Voila!
screen.PNG
screen.PNG (9.11 KiB) Viewed 2802 times
I was already nice enough to show you how websites like Trashmail work. They randomly generate email addresses which change every hour or so, and allow you to activate an account on their website without having to give up your email.

There are hundreds of sites like that out there so I doubt some silly extension for a website that looks like it was designed in the '90s will be worth the trouble. And that's just being factual, not a threat at all.

But hey, if you want to sit in your basement monitoring this site 24/7 just to hope that someone who apparently 'triggered' you doesn't post (when it takes literally 2-3 minutes to use a site like Trashmail) then go for it, fascist. The fact that you honestly feel the need to do that instead of just owning up to your stupidity hasn't stopped being funny to me.

You're the reason I still post here, so thanks for that. In the meantime, enjoy the continued civil disobedience. :twisted:
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Thanks Biff

Post by Jocose »

Theimpudent texted.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Thanks Biff

Post by Jocose »

I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
SleeperAutist

Thanks Biff

Post by SleeperAutist »

Biff wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 12:04
Del wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 11:42

Translation: A couple loud Karens who don't represent the more objectively-interesting members of the website whined and Karened enough to give the illusion of them representing the general sentiments of everyone who views this website. That's known in politics as "astrotufing 101". And if some people can manipulate the crowd, I can manipulate it with the best of them too.

And also, we've got a mod known as Biff aka Biffich who's a Karen of the first order. Doesn't know how to debate, and when he gets triggered he does petty stuff like name-call or edit people's thread titles instead of debating.

He's also totally resentful that he never got any casual sex when he was high-school or college aged and makes sure to let everyone know about his repressed resentment as loudly as possible, even though he thinks he's being coy.

Just a little translation for you there, folks. :violin:

(Also, Biffich is welcome to check the date and time that this "sleeper account" was created, and he can plainly see that it was created within about 10 minutes of making this post. Roflmao :twisted: )

screen.PNG
screen.PNG (12.11 KiB) Viewed 2787 times