unbelievable

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
gaining_age
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

unbelievable

Post by gaining_age »

Not only has my spam rate of mail in incoming gone up... this beauty just came in:
Dear Beneficiary:

I am Mr. Samuel Ekeh, The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of United Bank For Africa Nigeria. I write to informed you that we have received an instruction from United Nations Headquarters New York City United States, I received an instruction with authorized letter to compensate Two Hundred and fifty thousand scammed victims from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates,Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South America, UK, Australia,Asia and Africa Continent through swift ATM Master Card as a global compensatory settlement from the Federal Government of Nigeria to recompense the scammed victims those who has lost their businesses.

Note we have arranged your payment through ATM Master Card and this will be issued on your Name and it shall be posted directly to your address by the courier services available in your country upon your contact with us. The sum of US$10.500,000.00 compensatory settlement will be credited into the ATM Master Card and enable you to withdraw your funds through ATM Machine in your country with a maximum withdrawal of US$5.000.00 per day. Your limit can be increase to any amount upon your request.

In this regards, you are to furnish us with the requested information below for issuance and delivery of your ATM Master Card at your doorstep address without any further delay; I will do anything humanly possible to ensure you receive your compensatory settlement once you comply bank rules AND WHAT'S APP/CALL NO: <Removed number>

Full Name:
Home Address:
Mobile Telephone:
Copy of your ID Card
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

unbelievable

Post by Bloodhound »

It might be a scam...I wouldn't give them any info... 8-)
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

unbelievable

Post by JimVH »

Seems legit. I'd hand over the info.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Del
Usher
Usher

unbelievable

Post by Del »

JimVH wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 12:28 Seems legit. I'd hand over the info.
It couldn't hurt to try.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

unbelievable

Post by Jocose »

Done and done, piece of cake. Now I wait for my compensatory settlement.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Oceans

unbelievable

Post by Oceans »

gaining_age wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 10:45 Not only has my spam rate of mail in incoming gone up... this beauty just came in:
Dear Beneficiary:

I am Mr. Samuel Ekeh, The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of United Bank For Africa Nigeria. I write to informed you that we have received an instruction from United Nations Headquarters New York City United States, I received an instruction with authorized letter to compensate Two Hundred and fifty thousand scammed victims from U.S.A, Europe, Canada, United Arab Emirates,Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South America, UK, Australia,Asia and Africa Continent through swift ATM Master Card as a global compensatory settlement from the Federal Government of Nigeria to recompense the scammed victims those who has lost their businesses.

Note we have arranged your payment through ATM Master Card and this will be issued on your Name and it shall be posted directly to your address by the courier services available in your country upon your contact with us. The sum of US$10.500,000.00 compensatory settlement will be credited into the ATM Master Card and enable you to withdraw your funds through ATM Machine in your country with a maximum withdrawal of US$5.000.00 per day. Your limit can be increase to any amount upon your request.

In this regards, you are to furnish us with the requested information below for issuance and delivery of your ATM Master Card at your doorstep address without any further delay; I will do anything humanly possible to ensure you receive your compensatory settlement once you comply bank rules AND WHAT'S APP/CALL NO: <Removed number>

Full Name:
Home Address:
Mobile Telephone:
Copy of your ID Card
Sounds like this is your first experience with one. But these "Nigerian email scams" have been a thing for quite awhile:

https://www.comparitech.com/identity-th ... rian-scam/
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

unbelievable

Post by Biff »

Oceans wrote: 22 Oct 2022, 20:07
gaining_age wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 10:45 Not only has my spam rate of mail in incoming gone up... this beauty just came in:
Dear Beneficiary:

Full Name:
Home Address:
Mobile Telephone:
Copy of your ID Card
Sounds like this is your first experience with one. But these "Nigerian email scams" have been a thing for quite awhile:

https://www.comparitech.com/identity-th ... rian-scam/
You're a Nigerian, Troubadour.
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

unbelievable

Post by joegoat »

This dumb hick was confused after the first two sentences. Must be a scam.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
michigander
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

unbelievable

Post by michigander »

That's an oldy but a goody.

I haven't heard of anyone getting that one for decades.

Their creativity is waning so they dusted off that old thing.

Pretty soon you'll get the one about Bill Gates paying for everyone to go to Disney World.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

unbelievable

Post by sweetandsour »

Been a long time since I received or even saw anything from Nigeria. I get a total of 100 or more emails and texts daily from political fund raisers, mostly Republicans, and probably half of them say it's my final chance. I also have been getting texts and emails from various banks that we don't do business with, as well as Paypal and Social Security. The political ones annoy me the most, and I think they must have a cookie or other implant that can't be removed, because apparently their system somehow detects activity on my phone, which triggers immediate texts and/or emails, or even phone calls.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.