Cleon's Candy Corn Thread part duex

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.

Candy Corn

N
No votes
Hell No
8%
Nasty
23%
DIABEETUS
31%
A_Morley smoking candy corn aromatics
38%

Total votes: 13

Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

I got this blasphemy in my email today:

https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/russ-m ... o/1477414/
Russ' Candy Corn SALE!
5 OUT OF 5 STARS 4 RATINGS WRITE A REVIEW

Russ' Monthly Blend - ​Candy Corn is a sweet, but not too-sweet blend of Virginia and black Cavendish with a subtle vanilla note reminiscent of the autumn treat. Candy Corn has been one of the more popular of Russ' Blends as many people have found it to be a great all-day aromatic.

This blend is now available as a Pre-Built Blend Kit for you to become a master blender right in your own home. Each kit, once blended, will produce 16oz of Russ'Candy Corn.
coco
JimVH from the old site
JimVH from the old site

Post by coco »

Del wrote: 23 Oct 2023, 18:15 I got this blasphemy in my email today:

Russ' Candy Corn SALE!

Russ' Monthly Blend - ​Candy Corn is a sweet, but not too-sweet blend of Virginia and black Cavendish with a subtle vanilla note reminiscent of the autumn treat. Candy Corn has been one of the more popular of Russ' Blends as many people have found it to be a great all-day aromatic.

This blend is now available as a Pre-Built Blend Kit for you to become a master blender right in your own home. Each kit, once blended, will produce 16oz of Russ'Candy Corn.
Fascinating. Wax is so often used on the outside of a bowl. I've never thought of using it on the inside.
I am not as cool as JimVH. Nor or you. Well, unless you ARE JimVH.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Russ' Candy Corn SALE!

I got some of that either in a CPS box pass or secret santa exchange. Wasn't too bad. Consider though, that I like Captain Black of all colors and I once bought some blueberry tobacco.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

FredS wrote: 24 Oct 2023, 14:40

Russ' Candy Corn SALE!

I got some of that either in a CPS box pass or secret santa exchange. Wasn't too bad. Consider though, that I like Captain Black of all colors and I once bought some blueberry tobacco.
Somewhere back in time I've had some of the RCC, and very likely could have been the one that sent a portion of it down the line in a box pass or some such. I still enjoy an occasional bowl of Capt Black, original white pouch, and I remember the blueberry tobacco purchase, in KC, at a meetup that included Zed. In fact I mentioned Zed in a conversation not too long ago, hoping he and his family are doing ok.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

The best way to enjoy...
Attachments
payday.jpg
payday.jpg (153.56 KiB) Viewed 50081 times
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Post by Bloodhound »

Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter