Smoking

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
AdamZ
Sunday School Student

Smoking

Post by AdamZ »

2021 C&D Sun Bear Black Locust in the Hardcastle bulldog. The reviews I saw on YouTube have said that it’s a rather lackluster entry in the Small Batch series, and that the 2020 Sun Bear was better. I never had the 2020 so I can’t compare, but I am enjoying the 2021. It’s a nice VA-Oriental blend. I’ve enjoyed every VA-Oriental blend I’ve smoked. If there’s going to be a 2022 edition then we’ll probably be seeing it soon, as the last two years it dropped in June.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Smoking

Post by Biff »

Rainier wrote: 22 May 2022, 20:32 Beautiful Spring evening here at an undisclosed location.
Deep in the heart of the Santa Monica mountains?
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Smoking

Post by sweetandsour »

AdamZ wrote: 31 May 2022, 14:46 2021 C&D Sun Bear Black Locust in the Hardcastle bulldog. The reviews I saw on YouTube have said that it’s a rather lackluster entry in the Small Batch series, and that the 2020 Sun Bear was better. I never had the 2020 so I can’t compare, but I am enjoying the 2021. It’s a nice VA-Oriental blend. I’ve enjoyed every VA-Oriental blend I’ve smoked. If there’s going to be a 2022 edition then we’ll probably be seeing it soon, as the last two years it dropped in June.
I missed the most recent oriental. Can't remember the name, but it was out of stock almost immediately.

I'm smoking Black Irish this evening, in the Luciano.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
GaryInVA
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Smoking

Post by GaryInVA »

Last smoke was some Briar Shop Front Porch in a Pete bent African meer.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

― Albert Einstein