Hot Dog Plan

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Hot Dog Plan

Post by Jocose »

If you dont have sauerkraut on yer dogs, yer doing it wrong.
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Hot Dog Plan

Post by sweetandsour »

I could eat a hot dog plan right now. Or loaded, either way.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Hot Dog Plan

Post by Biff »

Jocose wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 00:19 If you dont have sauerkraut on yer dogs, yer doing it wrong.
Even my dogs wouldn't eat sauerkraut. BLECH!
Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Stan
Sunday School Student

Hot Dog Plan

Post by Stan »

Jocose wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 00:19 If you dont have sauerkraut on yer dogs, yer doing it wrong.

Goose had a long thread about homemade kraut on the old CPS. It sounded better than the jarred stuff I have tried. Is he here BTW?
DLJake
Sunday School Superintendent

Hot Dog Plan

Post by DLJake »

The Original Jo-Dog before he went all sauerkraut spazzo.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
DLJake

Hot Dog Plan

Post by DLJake »

Stan wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 12:01

Goose had a long thread about homemade kraut on the old CPS. It sounded better than the jarred stuff I have tried. Is he here BTW?
Homemade is always better. Dunno if he's here.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Hot Dog Plan

Post by Bloodhound »

DLJake wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 14:43
Stan wrote: 09 Nov 2022, 12:01

Homemade is always better. Dunno if he's here.
He came, He saw, He left...I think he made one or two posts, but has not been back
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD
Yohanan
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Hot Dog Plan

Post by Yohanan »

Stan wrote: 08 Nov 2022, 10:16 Phase 1 complete, 3 tasty hotdogs in my stomach, sipping on a Yoo Hoo and fired up a bowl of Granger. Only12 vehicles outside the polling place though. Oh well, the town is tiny.
The Best Kinda day, Congrats!!!
***Smoke What You Like, and Like What You Smoke, No Matter What Anyone Else Thinks!!!***
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Hot Dog Plan

Post by JimVH »

I’ve been wanting a hotdog ever since the OP. Even one of those gas station dogs that has rolled back and forth on the grill a little too long would do.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
DLJake

Hot Dog Plan

Post by DLJake »

JimVH wrote: 10 Nov 2022, 19:28 I’ve been wanting a hotdog ever since the OP. Even one of those gas station dogs that has rolled back and forth on the grill a little too long would do.
Geezer Alert.

Thanksgiving weekend back in the early with 2nd wife relationship timeframe. We rented a small uhaul to schlept her junk from Nashville, TN to Frederick, MD over said holiday. That's a long ride up 81 and it was spitting frozen chunks here and there. We stop for gas and Thanksgiving dinner. I opted for one classic Coney and one catsup-mustard-relish-extra-extra-onions dog, Funyuns, and an YooHoo. I enjoyed it on the hood of the uhaul gazing into her beautiful brown eyes. We had a new love seat in that uhaul along with a ton of other crap we eventually tossed out over the next 18 months. Take that Hallmark moment and fast forward 18 years and add Quentin Tarantino and let's where we go from there. OK?

:character-cookiemonster: