Real men don't use pink tumblers!

The part of the forum where the silliest things happen. Conversations that sound like they belong here, will be moved here. Maybe.
joegoat
The Naughty Grand Poobah
The Naughty Grand Poobah

Post by joegoat »

Hugo Drax wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 05:29
joegoat wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 18:38 Real men don't wear pink and they also don't know what "salmon" is. If you challenge them on their pink shirt and they can it "salmon," you may smirk and nod.
Tough words for a guy with your taste in wine, my friend.
Haha touche.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati (When all else fails, play dead)
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Bloodhound wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 12:53 . . .I can't bring myself to use a Hot PINK insulated tumbler. . .
Covering pink tumblers is exactly why God invented stickers. You live in CO. Get hip dude.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

joegoat wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 18:38 Real men don't wear pink and they also don't know what "salmon" is. If you challenge them on their pink shirt and they can it "salmon," you may smirk and nod.
b-b-b-burn
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent

Post by Hugo Drax »

JimVH wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:15
b-b-b-burn
I like my pink shirts
Weenies are us.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Hugo Drax wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:18
Hugo Drax wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 05:29 Tough words for a guy with your taste in wine, my friend.
b-b-b-burn
I like my pink shirts
it's salmon
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Hugo Drax

Post by Hugo Drax »

FredS wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:20
b-b-b-burn
I like my pink shirts
it's salmon
That's a different shirt.
Weenies are us.
SlowToke
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Post by SlowToke »

Salmon shirt sounds like a Lady Gaga outfit.
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

Bloodhound wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 12:53 First reading

OK so a little back story to catch you up. I read somewhere that the Walmart brand "Ozark Trail" thermal tumbles and insulated drinkware was actually manufactured by YETI. Highly suspect I did some research and found that to be true. No Way! So I went to the local big box Walmart to get some. Well they did have some, but the lids didn't close, they had just a drinking slot and I wanted the kind that closed so as not to spill, and to stay hot/cold longer. So, yer saying the basic Yeti product quality was absent. Is that right?

So I went to the Online retailer that is named after a South American River and I saw a 4 pack of 30 oz tumblers with the lid I wanted and I thought "4-pack, hey Christmas is only 6 months away, one for me and 3 for gifts...and at just $39.95 for the 4-pack thats only $10 each plus shipping" (YETI are $38).

I selected the 4-pack and waited for them to be delivered. They were stainless steel in the picture...when they arrived, they were bright PINK! I called the seller and was told that the fine print said that the actual color may be different from the photo. HAHAHAHAHA

SO they look like YETI, I gave one to my wife, one to my daughter, one to my grand daughter and one to my nephew's wife. They LOVE THEM!!! Well, there ya go. All good. My wife loads hers with ice and water and adds water thru the day and the next morning there is still ice in the tumbler. So it performs just like a YETI.

I see that they still have the same deal, but now the picture is bright PINK! So $39.95 gets you a YETI made OZARK TRAIL 30 oz tumbler in hot PINK...its a great Christmas idea for the women in your life. I like pink.

As for me, I can't bring myself to use a Hot PINK insulated tumbler. I can't see me using anything Yeti related...PS They also have them in Black...one tumbler...$24 + shipping...still better than the YETI price...but dang...I may have to buy another 4 pack and see if I can paint over the PINK!

I know I should be more evolved...but I was raised during a time that guys don't wear pink and they don't have pink stuff... The 1980's called. They wanted me to set you up to be Rick Rolled. I flatly declined their request in no uncertain terms.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
DLJake

Post by DLJake »

SlowToke wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 15:25 Salmon shirt sounds like a Lady Gaga outfit.
Sounds like a great way to make yourself attractive as a hours devour to a bear.
Nothing destroys cowboy boots faster than mare's urine. - JimVH as published in Equine Quarterly September 2022
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Post by Biff »

Hugo Drax wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:21
FredS wrote: 15 Nov 2022, 09:20
I like my pink shirts
it's salmon
That's a different shirt.
What about the pink panties?