Instructions unclear

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Yohanan
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Instructions unclear

Post by Yohanan »

Welcome Back!!!
***Smoke What You Like, and Like What You Smoke, No Matter What Anyone Else Thinks!!!***
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

SlowToke wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 13:58 Yay! Lushmojo is back! BTW, I've shared your thin mint milk straw trick with many folks that manage to make it into my inner circle and it always blows their motherscootin' minds.
Dude…..thin mints. Never thought of that one. We do fudge grahams or TimTams. Haven’t done that in ages. What cookie goes with Lagavulin?
Will
Living the quiet life in Friday Harbor.
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

Yohanan wrote: 01 Dec 2022, 15:11Welcome Back!!!
Thanks!!!
Will
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Instructions unclear

Post by Hugo Drax »

Nice.

Now somebody go and find Brigid.
Weenies are us.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Instructions unclear

Post by FredS »

Hugo Drax wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 11:55 Nice.

Now somebody go and find Brigid.
Our world is certainly a better place with Brigid in it.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

We need an historical account of what’s happened since CPS the Grey became CPS the White (or whatever). I recall that someone had passed away; I feel badly that I can’t recall whom (Requiescat In Pace). Fun to see who’s here, but seriously where are the others?
Will
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Instructions unclear

Post by sweetandsour »

LushMojo wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 13:25 We need an historical account of what’s happened since CPS the Grey became CPS the White (or whatever). I recall that someone had passed away; I feel badly that I can’t recall whom (Requiescat In Pace). Fun to see who’s here, but seriously where are the others?
Greetings. What others? BTW, last I remember, you were in N.O.. My wife and I are trying our best to make a trip there before Christmas.

No wait! Now I remember - you checked in during the Covid lockdown to promote canine heart worn meds. I have a few friends that actually took that; but by the time my wife and I got Covid it was the newest variant and we were given Paxlovid, which is awful stuff but it apparently works. This has nothing to do with prostate, but anyway ...
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

sweetandsour wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 13:47
LushMojo wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 13:25 We need an historical account of what’s happened since CPS the Grey became CPS the White (or whatever). I recall that someone had passed away; I feel badly that I can’t recall whom (Requiescat In Pace). Fun to see who’s here, but seriously where are the others?
Greetings. What others? BTW, last I remember, you were in N.O.. My wife and I are trying our best to make a trip there before Christmas.

No wait! Now I remember - you checked in during the Covid lockdown to promote canine heart worn meds. I have a few friends that actually took that; but by the time my wife and I got Covid it was the newest variant and we were given Paxlovid, which is awful stuff but it apparently works. This has nothing to do with prostate, but anyway ...
We WERE in New Orleans (hometown), but lived in Boulder for many years. After moving back to NOLA for med school we ended up in NY (Hudson Valley) for residency. Then to the coast of Maine for about a year and a half before moving here to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, Washington about 3 years ago. Not moving again (this place is too perfect).

And oh lord, don’t mention COVID. ;-) We worked so hard with the 5000 patients we’ve had and ultimately had ZERO deaths. NOT for the reasons the media would say; not for ivermectin and definitely not for Paxlovid. I’m writing a paper that I won’t publish until likely after 2025 about what I think really happened these past few years.

What others? Wait….there were others, right?
Will
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Instructions unclear

Post by FredS »

Rusty and G Scott both passed since (I think) you were active. And of course Monarchist (Nicholi), but I think you were still around for that. My dad died two or three summers ago, my cousin Shelby this past September, and his mom Judy in October. And Jerry Jeff Walker and John Prine.

Brigid is now married to Alexander.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
LushMojo
Sunday School Student

Instructions unclear

Post by LushMojo »

FredS wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 14:49
Rusty and G Scott both passed since (I think) you were active. And of course Monarchist (Nicholi), but I think you were still around for that. My dad died two or three summers ago, my cousin Shelby this past September, and his mom Judy in October. And Jerry Jeff Walker and John Prine.

Brigid is now married to Alexander.
I knew about Monarchist. I knew about Rusty. I don’t know that I knew about Scott. Sorry to hear of the family you’ve lost. Every day I think more about how long we’re actually here. It’s not very long. I wonder more about how long ANY of us will be here, too. Seems like things are headed towards the end times cliff pretty quickly.
Will