Objects in the Sky

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Objects in the Sky

Post by jmg »

joegoat wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 16:09 I can see it being China. I can see it being Russia. I can see it being staged by the government to keep the media's cameras away from some other operation. You're never going to get a straight answer from the US government or the media and anybody can post anything on the internet.
We're never going to know for sure what it is. I'm not buying that China or Russia need unmanned high altitude devices to spy on us. Between the satellites, hacking, and ground agents, they're getting lots of information.
Bingo. I feel the same. I'm not buying it at all. If I were to put my tin foil hat on, I would delve into the idea of Project Blue Beam. But honestly, after this past two year long pysop, I'm interested in evaluating the possible information that could be taken away from this about how the population reacts...assuming this is orchestrated by our own government or powers-that-be and how that would play with what was learned about our population the last couple years.

I've got theories. Some used to be just for fun, as a bit of personal science fiction of thought. These days they are legitimately sounding incredibly plausible.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
Del
Usher
Usher

Objects in the Sky

Post by Del »

jmg wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 17:06
joegoat wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 16:09 I can see it being China. I can see it being Russia. I can see it being staged by the government to keep the media's cameras away from some other operation. You're never going to get a straight answer from the US government or the media and anybody can post anything on the internet.
We're never going to know for sure what it is. I'm not buying that China or Russia need unmanned high altitude devices to spy on us. Between the satellites, hacking, and ground agents, they're getting lots of information.
Bingo. I feel the same. I'm not buying it at all. If I were to put my tin foil hat on, I would delve into the idea of Project Blue Beam. But honestly, after this past two year long pysop, I'm interested in evaluating the possible information that could be taken away from this about how the population reacts...assuming this is orchestrated by our own government or powers-that-be and how that would play with what was learned about our population the last couple years.

I've got theories. Some used to be just for fun, as a bit of personal science fiction of thought. These days they are legitimately sounding incredibly plausible.
Well... Biden has only been shooting down aliens for a weekend or so. Let's see what next week develops.
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Objects in the Sky

Post by jmg »

Del wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 19:20

Well... Biden has only been shooting down aliens for a weekend or so. Let's see what next week develops.
Aliens...pft.
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Objects in the Sky

Post by sweetandsour »

jmg wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 19:57

Aliens...pft.
Yeah. When I was a little kid I had some friends that made large balloons out of the plastic bags from the dry cleaners, and filled them with natural gas from one of the gas jets in their house. They were let go from a neighborhood field and flew out of sight. Yeah, they were pretty dumb kids.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Objects in the Sky

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 20:06

Aliens...pft.
Yeah. When I was a little kid I had some friends that made large balloons out of the plastic bags from the dry cleaners, and filled them with natural gas from one of the gas jets in their house. They were let go from a neighborhood field and flew out of sight. Yeah, they were pretty dumb kids.
You're right; they were dumb.

You're supposed to bubble the gas jet hose into a bowl of soapy water, then take all the suds outside and light them on fire.
jruegg
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Objects in the Sky

Post by jruegg »

sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Objects in the Sky

Post by sweetandsour »

Del wrote: 14 Feb 2023, 04:49

Aliens...pft.

You're supposed to bubble the gas jet hose into a bowl of soapy water, then take all the suds outside and light them on fire.
My friend didn't do that trick. But later on in chemistry class he did something similar, he bubbled H2 gas from a mix of aluminum dross and water into a test tube, and then lit the escaping gas from the mouth of the tube with his lighter, for an exciting little "pop".
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Objects in the Sky

Post by FredS »

sweetandsour wrote: 14 Feb 2023, 14:20
sweetandsour wrote: 13 Feb 2023, 20:06 Yeah. When I was a little kid I had some friends that made large balloons out of the plastic bags from the dry cleaners, and filled them with natural gas from one of the gas jets in their house. They were let go from a neighborhood field and flew out of sight. Yeah, they were pretty dumb kids.

My friend didn't do that trick. But later on in chemistry class he did something similar, he bubbled H2 gas from a mix of aluminum dross and water into a test tube, and then lit the escaping gas from the mouth of the tube with his lighter, for an exciting little "pop".
Something tells me your "friend" is named Tim.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Del
Usher
Usher

Objects in the Sky

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 14 Feb 2023, 14:20

The test tube "pop" test is standard high school chemistry for identifying hydrogen. So you've just got to try it at home.
tuttle
Sunday School Teacher
Sunday School Teacher

Objects in the Sky

Post by tuttle »

I'm with you. The MSM doesn't report a story in lock step without 1) knowing or 2) pushing an agenda. While I'm curious as to the origin of these things, I'm also wondering why they are covering this with all the traditional UFO terminology. In any other legitimate UFO case (like ufo swarms over the USS Omaha) they (the Media and the US Govt) sort of shrug and say, "nothing to see here". But all of a sudden everyone is willing to discuss these unknowns? Seems to me had they not told us they shot something down over Alaska/Canada, we'd have never known. Why tell us?

Another thing is that the Pentagon has claimed they have still not recovered the debris from any of the objects shot down. If they ever do, show me. But until then I'm getting the suspicion that there might not have even been anything at all. As to reasons why it's not on the up and up, I have no real idea. Could be they just want to stick with UFO terms in order to not start WW3 with China or Russia. Could be they want to gauge public reaction. Part of me feel like it's a Biden inferiority complex for allowing the spy balloon to cross the continent before shooting it down, and he thinks this is how he gets his groove back.

I don't know why, but I think it's safe to say something's not quite right with either what or how they are telling us.
"tuttle isn't saved" - Legion