Latest Pipe Purchase

Pipe & Hardware discussions
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Latest Pipe Purchase

Post by JimVH »

JimVH wrote: 01 Feb 2023, 10:27 The St Patrick Petes rolled out today and smokingpipes had a couple in the 120 shape.

So I bought one.

Limited to factory pipes, this is the best new pipe experience I've ever had, which is ironic since Peterson is also responsible for the worst new pipe experience I've ever had. It has a very open draw and every bowl is cool and dry, top to bottom. Not so much as one gurgle. Also, the button is a bit smaller than usual, which makes it a perfect fit in the clench. I've got nothing negative to say.

I love it when an impulse decision works out well.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Bloodhound
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Latest Pipe Purchase

Post by Bloodhound »

JimVH wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 15:14
JimVH wrote: 01 Feb 2023, 10:27 The St Patrick Petes rolled out today and smokingpipes had a couple in the 120 shape.

So I bought one.

Limited to factory pipes, this is the best new pipe experience I've ever had, which is ironic since Peterson is also responsible for the worst new pipe experience I've ever had. It has a very open draw and every bowl is cool and dry, top to bottom. Not so much as one gurgle. Also, the button is a bit smaller than usual, which makes it a perfect fit in the clench. I've got nothing negative to say.

I love it when an impulse decision works out well.
Wow...a beauty pipe and a good smoker as well! Congrats!
Do Justice...
Love Mercy...
Walk Humbly with your GOD