Tuttle family...

Where two or more are gathered in His name....
jmg
Resting Mercenary face
Resting Mercenary face

Tuttle family...

Post by jmg »

Brothers, we need continuing to pray for the Tuttle family and for their daughter Arwen. Here's the last update for Mrs. Tuttle. If you are interested in helping financially there is info at the bottom.
Not the news we wanted to hear but unfortunately it looks like she’s battling a shunt infection and malfunction. She’s also still experiencing confusion/short term memory loss, off/on fevers, and nausea despite meds.
She will have to stay in the ICU with external shunt minimum till July 24th before talking about putting new shunt in.
We’re all devastated. Devastated she’s so sick, they’re 4 hours away from us (not by our choice), Richard has to miss work from two jobs for multiple weeks unpaid, I can’t be there with Charlie, and there are still so many unknowns.
Please pray for doctors wisdom as they are trying to figure it all out, her to have peace and healing, Richard as he advocates, and the rest of us as special needs life is a whole family affair.
We are trying to figure out a way to be closer to her with all of us but all of the medical charity places are booked for weeks and obviously we can’t afford a hotel or air B&B
I have 5 kids to still care for back here, we have animals to think about, kids who have commitments to jobs, and having a one month old baby who needs mama 24/7= straight chaos and confusion.
Thank you so much to everyone who’s already heard and reached out to help. We are forever grateful for everyone who has cared for us on this journey the last almost 14 years and are blessed to have so many people love our girl.
❤️❤️For those asking how to help: this is easier than a fundraiser who takes a portion of the $
Venmo: @anna-tuttle7
PayPal: tinktut@gmail.com
Doordash gift cards: rdtuttlejr@gmail.com
"When you're dumb, you've got to be tough." -My dad

"No reserves. No retreats. No regrets." -William Borden
Hovannes
Door Greeter
Door Greeter

Tuttle family...

Post by Hovannes »

Praying.
Hugo Drax
Sunday School Superintendent
Sunday School Superintendent

Tuttle family...

Post by Hugo Drax »

Will do. May the Lord hold them tight.
Weenies are us.
Craig Thompson
Sunday School Student

Tuttle family...

Post by Craig Thompson »

Praying
Del
Usher
Usher

Tuttle family...

Post by Del »

REPORT: An answer to our prayers.

My little sister and her husband own a farming enterprise empire. Devout, generous Evangelical Christians. They happen to live about 5 miles from tuttle's family.

I am at a family reunion party in Missouri this weekend. I shared a thumbnail version of tuttle's family with my sister.

My sister said, "I know that name!" Turns out that tuttle's brother (raising a homeschool family of his own) rents a farmhouse on one of their properties.

I got pressed into running an errand. Meanwhile she called her tenant. "Hi. My brother just asked me to help your brother. Let's talk."

So I shot tuttle a text and told him to call his brother.....