April 18 is Tax Day

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

April 18 is Tax Day

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 24 Apr 2022, 19:36
Anyway, I'm currently riding a steep down slope with NVDA, and thinking about selling and cutting losses tomorrow, essentially erasing earlier gains with this stock. Some folks say get out, some say it'll come right back. But I don't care to wait, when there are better buys coming up I think.
Yeah. Trade out and wait for buying opportunities. (Your option trading friends might even consider selling stocks short and/or selling cash-covered puts on stocks that they are watching.)

It looks like NVDA is tracking along with the S&P500, and they are both trading at levels from a year ago last June. NVDA broke through support last Thursday.

Lots of economic headwinds and geopolitical storm clouds ahead. China is still eyeing Taiwan hungrily. About the only thing under anyone's control is America's energy policy, and Biden's handlers appear determined to maintain a strangle hold.