Oy Vey Canada...

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Biff
Darth Floof Floof
Darth Floof Floof

Oy Vey Canada...

Post by Biff »

Here I stand. I can do no other. :flags-wavegreatbritain: :flags-canada:
Del
Usher
Usher

Oy Vey Canada...

Post by Del »

The Great Apostasy continues apace. And we aren't going to stall the persecutions by complaining about it.

We all need to do something -- whatever we can -- to build strong Christian communities where we are, and support Christian families.

I have the joyous privilege of helping to establish a Catholic classical Chesterton Academy to serve families in my area. A school is an enduring Christian institution. There is plenty of community resistance when a beloved school is attacked. Until then, a good school builds a strong community and forms generations of young people in their faith. These become the Christian parents and leaders who will be called to joyfully fight and endure efforts toward persecution.

Our school will be dedicated to Mary, Queen of Martyrs. We know what we are facing.

Do what you can. Homeschool your kids. Or support a homeschooling family and coop. Participate actively in your church.... encourage fellowship gatherings after services, encourage those relationships. Volunteer to help serve the donuts.

Be active. Be creative. Join an internet group of Christian hobbyists. Just do something to prepare!
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Oy Vey Canada...

Post by Jocose »

https://x.com/WallStreetSilv/status/173 ... 62291?s=20

Canada to implement a universal basic income of $2,000 per month.

It doesn't matter how much money you make; you will be eligible for $2,000 per month.

"This is pretty crazy"

"This will be an influx into the economy that will be highly inflationary"

"We all remember what happen with overstimulation during covid times"

"We are now paying for all of that big time"
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
Del
Usher
Usher

Oy Vey Canada...

Post by Del »

Right up there with Trudeau's new policy of installing tampon dispensers in every men's room in every federal facility.

Trudeau’s New Policy Forces Men’s Bathrooms In Parliament To Stock Tampons
The new policy, according to a report published by The New York Post on Tuesday, extends to “all federal workplaces” — from military installations and government offices to airports — and mandates that feminine hygiene products be made available in every restroom, regardless of the gender symbol on the door.

“They’re also going to build dispensers for all the tampons which won’t be used since 1) men don’t menstruate & 2)they are just going to bring them home to their wives for free,” @HoCStaffer continued.