KC Swifties, uh, I mean Chiefs

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

JimVH wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 12:25
Jocose wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 10:23 [Taylor Swift looks like a mouth-breathing nerd girl]
That's dynamite.
Good on Kelce.

When I was in college, there were a few girls like that in the chemistry lab. I couldn't get anywhere that close to them.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

More coverage from Jo's favorite media source. (this is actually a very funny clip if you like Letterman's wit)

If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Post by Jocose »

https://x.com/bennyjohnson/status/17527 ... 92995?s=20

Nothing says "Taylor Swift is not a psy-op" like every major Corporate News show parroting the same talking points about her at once.

We broke the media. We're telling you exactly how we did it this morning on
@TheBennyShowPod

The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Jocose wrote: 31 Jan 2024, 11:59 Nothing says "Taylor Swift is not a psy-op" like every major Corporate News show parroting the same talking points about her at once.
This is amazing. People suppose that the new world government has so much control over their actors that they can make this romance/NFL season play out however they want it to, but aren't smart enough to give each media person a different manuscript to report? You know, like the Gospel writers did way back in the day.

God, huddling up the conspirators:
"Alright fellas, you all read the overarching script. You need to tell the same basic story with some overlapping details but also sprinkle in some differing details. Luke, you're an educated man so you come at this from a learned angle. Pete, you're a fisherman so write it like a common man. Use simple words. Mark, you take Pete's account and spice it up for the young folk. And John - you're the head writer of this story so you run with it as far as you can. Make it BOLD. Make it EXCITING. But not so far out as to make it unbelievable. Don't forget that part where I sent lightning down on your ass. That was awesome wasn't it? Alright fellas, you have your mission. Get after it."
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

This is expert troll-level hilarious!

The first thing to realize is that right-wing news bloggers tell a lot of stories with their tongues in their cheeks. They respect their audiences are smart enough to see the humor stirred in with the facts. That's why they have audiences -- we appreciate the insights and we appreciate the chuckles.

FACT: Biden campaign hopes to get a boost from a nod by social titan Taylor Swift.
JOKE: Pentagon psy-ops have fixed the SuperBowl so that a half-billion American eyeballs will see Taylor Swift endorse Biden after the big Chiefs win!

Here's the really funny part: Humor-impaired Left-wing talking heads believe one or two stupid things:
1) Right-wing blog listeners believe everything they hear in the most literal way.
2) Anybody still watching left-leaning news believes everything the lefties say about right-leaning Americans.

Anyhow, someone from Biden Admin sends a memo out to their friendly news commentators. And the mainstream media are so unimaginative that they all read the memo verbatim. This part keeps happening, over and over and over. How many of these montages of mainstream media heads saying exactly the same thing have we seen already?
=========================================

Pipeson works in the pharmacy of Walgreens. One of the floating pharmacists is from mainland China. Her comment was simple: "I can't understand why you Americans believe your news media. No one believes news in China."

Truth is, we don't believe our media. We watch because they are entertaining.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Thank you, CPS. For having fun with one another. For jabbing one another. For knowing it's (mostly) just goofs goofing each other. For being buddies around a poker table in the basement, playing the game sure, but mostly just enjoying the company.

and

GO CHIEFS!
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

FredS wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 06:23 GO CHIEFS!
I growed up with the Chiefs back in the Len Dawson days.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Del wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 08:38
Me too. I remember listening to Super Bowl I on the radio at my grandparents farm near Linwood, KS. Green Bay beat the Chiefs.

I don't know when or why you took the wrong turn, but it's never too late to come back to Chiefs Kingdom.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

FredS wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 10:12
Del wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 08:38
Me too. I remember listening to Super Bowl I on the radio at my grandparents farm near Linwood, KS. Green Bay beat the Chiefs.

I don't know when or why you took the wrong turn, but it's never too late to come back to Chiefs Kingdom.
Nobody talks about the Broncos.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Del wrote: 01 Feb 2024, 12:13 Nobody talks about the Broncos.
Who?