KC Swifties, uh, I mean Chiefs

Where Fellowship and Camaraderie lives: that place where the CPS membership values fun and good fellowship as the cement of the community
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

I didn't care for the chiefs before, but I care even less for them now. But I care even less for SF 49s. If only the Cowgirls hadn't choked. At least it'd be more interesting. Jones is more interesting than Swift, but I guess I'd rather see Swift on every other FB post than Jones. This is what pro football has come to.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

sweetandsour wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 08:55 I didn't care for the chiefs before, but I care even less for them now. But I care even less for SF 49s. If only the Cowgirls hadn't choked.
I don't blame the Cowboys for falling apart. After all, they were facing the toughest #7 seed that the NFL has ever seen.

Damn '9ers didn't deserve their 4th-quarter wins against Green Bay or Buffalo. I'll be happy to see them humiliated by the Swifties.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

I love this. Mahomes/Reed/Kelce commercials are everywhere. Add Mahomes being "the face of the league" for the last six years, Kelce's podcast, and TayTay and the market is saturated. People hate it. AND I LOVE IT! I love being a fan of the team everyone hates. The team everyone dismisses. The team that beats your team. The team that'll play in February again this year. This is awesome.

Mahomes and Kelce are setting NFL records right and left. Swift is the most famous singer in the world. Why does anyone suppose they won't be a story that the media will talk about? So all you Dad's Brad's and Chad's can just go on hatin'. You haven't missed a second of football because they're showing Tay and her buddies in their suite.

She warned us about you many years ago.
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
JimVH
Deacon
Deacon

Post by JimVH »

It’s all a shadow government psy-op.
“The great thing about dogs is we all have the best one.” -Me

“Don’t you ever try that again. That’s how people get store bought teeth.” -Joe Mannix
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

JimVH wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 11:13 It’s all a shadow government psy-op.
1. Build up Taylor Swift's visibility amongst pipe-smoking NFL fans.

2. Strong-arm Swift to endorse Joe Biden for President.

3. Game over for Trump.
Jocose
Usher
Usher

Post by Jocose »

FredS wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 11:05 I love this. Mahomes/Reed/Kelce commercials are everywhere. Add Mahomes being "the face of the league" for the last six years, Kelce's podcast, and TayTay and the market is saturated. People hate it. AND I LOVE IT! I love being a fan of the team everyone hates. The team everyone dismisses. The team that beats your team. The team that'll play in February again this year. This is awesome.

Mahomes and Kelce are setting NFL records right and left. Swift is the most famous singer in the world. Why does anyone suppose they won't be a story that the media will talk about? So all you Dad's Brad's and Chad's can just go on hatin'. You haven't missed a second of football because they're showing Tay and her buddies in their suite.

Yer dead to me
The views expressed here are either mine or not my own, not sure.
The opinions expressed here may or may not be my own.
I post links to stuff.
Make your own choices.
sweetandsour
Usher
Usher

Post by sweetandsour »

So are k and T engaged? If not, will he pop the question during the SB halftime? Wouldn't that be something.
KC has, say, a 21 point lead at the half. K asks T to marry him during the half, while music plays and fireworks explode. She paused then starts to speak, then pauses again, then shakes her head "no", and runs off the field and into the arms of her handlers who whisk her away.
The teams take the field, but the chiefs are just stunned. The team falls apart and can only watch, while their lead disappears.
It's the 4th qtr now, 2 minutes remain, with the score tied 28-28.
Suddenly, TS reemerges and is led to the KC sideline. Has she changed her mind?
We'll see, right after this commercial break.
The Indians will not bother you now, on account of ... you are touched.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Jocose wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 16:39
FredS wrote: 29 Jan 2024, 11:05 I love this. Mahomes/Reed/Kelce commercials are everywhere. Add Mahomes being "the face of the league" for the last six years, Kelce's podcast, and TayTay and the market is saturated. People hate it. AND I LOVE IT! I love being a fan of the team everyone hates. The team everyone dismisses. The team that beats your team. The team that'll play in February again this year. This is awesome.

Yer dead to me
It was the "Dad's Brad's and Chad's" comment wasn't it?
If we ever get to heaven boys, it ain't because we ain't done nothin' wrong. - Kris Kristofferson
Del
Usher
Usher

Post by Del »

Soon this will all be over, and we can all go back to ignoring Kansas City and Taylor Swift as we wish.

She'd better not endorse Joe Biden.
FredS
A Rotten Mexican Woman
A Rotten Mexican Woman

Post by FredS »

Del wrote: 30 Jan 2024, 06:17 She'd better not endorse Joe Biden.
We pay these people to entertain us - why the hell do we care what the court jesters think about politics?

That said, like most artists, entertainers, and young people in general, she leans left and endorsed him last go 'round.